6.03.2007

Sooo Many Projects on the go at once!

Or More lol
The above is one of the pictures from a photoshoot I did for a 10 piece Yo--SD sized outfit with accesories. I plan to list it on Ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270127059948&rd=1&rd=1


Doll Display Project. I have laid hardwood flooring on the attic floor (popsicle sticks with the ends chopped off) Need sanding and staining etc. I will have room for maybe 1 or 2 more tiny BJD's Yah! Just need to make some money to buy them, not to mention fix the embroidery machine.





This is the fronts, the back and one sleeve of the Matinee sweater mentioned in an earlier post.



Purple, black, white & Lavendar striped socks. My first knit pair. I am scared to do the heel but I can't make them any longer or I will never wear them.








yikes! These are all tiny doll clothing that need either straps, buttons, snaps or all of the above. By Tiny I mean really tiny for all you non-doll folks. These all fit a kelly sized doll.

































No comments: