7.04.2007

Must Get Ravelry!!

I am on the list but the wait is killing me. I am dying to get my invite and disappear into the Ravelry world. If you don't know what it is go take a sneak peek here: http://www.ravelry.com/tour/peek

I took a leap and joined Six Sox knitalong on Yahoo groups. The goal is to make 6 different pairs of socks at the same time as many others, knit, discuss, curse the pattern etc. The current pattern is Victorian Lace Socks. They are really pretty as well as annoying as hell.

I cast on 6 times. SIX TIMES! It took me that many times to figure out what the hell I was doing. Now that I have it all figured out I managed to get almost halfway through a sock, got very mad because I screwed up the pattern so it was all crooked, frogged the entire thing and had a drink. Then I watched mucho Buffy the Vampire Slayer (s 2) on DVD and cast on a different sock in a different yarn in a different pattern.

I'm all better now. I am tempted to go buy another set of needles so I can cast on the cursed evil lace sock again. Probably not a good idea seeing as I allready have 1278674347 UFO's stashed in various nooks and cranny's. damn.


RAVELRY!!!!! I want RAVELRY!

No comments: